Support the AAM
Did you know that ticket income from a sell-out AAM concert falls short of the cost of the performance by many thousands of pounds?
The Academy of Ancient Music enjoys global recognition as one of the world’s great orchestras. It enriches the lives of tens of thousands of people every year through its residencies in London and Cambridge, its international touring programme and its AAMplify new generation scheme, and it keeps baroque and classical music alive for millions more through radio and TV broadcasts and over 300 recordings.
The AAM's enduring success over the last four decades has resulted from the generosity of people who believe in its work and give generously to help it enrich life with baroque and classical music.
In March 2011 the orchestra secured regular public funding from Arts Council England for the first time in its history. This significant investment represents just under 20% of the £2.8 million which it must raise in fundraised income over the next five years to make its plans possible. The remaining 80% must be raised from private funders.
By supporting the AAM today, you will help secure a bright future for ancient music.
Find out more
To find out more about supporting the AAM, or to make a donation, please contact:
Head of External Relations
Academy of Ancient Music
11b King's Parade
Cambridge CB2 1SJ
44 (0)1223 301509